I’ve not been able to recreate my mother’s macaroni and cheese. I can’t find Old English cheese so this is a recipe I’ve used for many years using Kraft Mac and Cheese from the box. I like the family size because I find the cheese in the pouch you squeeze out to be much better than the powered cheese. For a family size mac and cheese I cook a 1/2 pound of ground beef (I usually make this using two boxes and a full pound of beef) in a skillet with a half an onion until brown. A little salt and pepper helps the beef, I prefer garlic salt. Boil the noodles in water with a little oil in the water to keep them from sticking together for 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and put them back into the pot. Pour in the cheese and mix, add a little Italian seasoning and then add the ground beef.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow