I’ve not been able to recreate my mother’s macaroni and cheese. I can’t find Old English cheese so this is a recipe I’ve used for many years using Kraft Mac and Cheese from the box. I like the family size because I find the cheese in the pouch you squeeze out to be much better than the powered cheese. For a family size mac and cheese I cook a 1/2 pound of ground beef (I usually make this using two boxes and a full pound of beef) in a skillet with a half an onion until brown. A little salt and pepper helps the beef, I prefer garlic salt. Boil the noodles in water with a little oil in the water to keep them from sticking together for 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and put them back into the pot. Pour in the cheese and mix, add a little Italian seasoning and then add the ground beef.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow