I’ve not been able to recreate my mother’s macaroni and cheese. I can’t find Old English cheese so this is a recipe I’ve used for many years using Kraft Mac and Cheese from the box. I like the family size because I find the cheese in the pouch you squeeze out to be much better than the powered cheese. For a family size mac and cheese I cook a 1/2 pound of ground beef (I usually make this using two boxes and a full pound of beef) in a skillet with a half an onion until brown. A little salt and pepper helps the beef, I prefer garlic salt. Boil the noodles in water with a little oil in the water to keep them from sticking together for 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and put them back into the pot. Pour in the cheese and mix, add a little Italian seasoning and then add the ground beef.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow