I’ve not been able to recreate my mother’s macaroni and cheese. I can’t find Old English cheese so this is a recipe I’ve used for many years using Kraft Mac and Cheese from the box. I like the family size because I find the cheese in the pouch you squeeze out to be much better than the powered cheese. For a family size mac and cheese I cook a 1/2 pound of ground beef (I usually make this using two boxes and a full pound of beef) in a skillet with a half an onion until brown. A little salt and pepper helps the beef, I prefer garlic salt. Boil the noodles in water with a little oil in the water to keep them from sticking together for 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and put them back into the pot. Pour in the cheese and mix, add a little Italian seasoning and then add the ground beef.
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 3 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow