When I make this dressing I am usually making it for four or five people so you will need to adjust accordingly. In a large bowl pour in approximately 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup of canola oil, cover the liquid with 1/2 a tablespoon of garlic salt and sprinkling of Italian seasoning and lemon pepper. Mix these ingredients with two salad serving instruments before putting the salad ingredients into the bowl. Once the salad ingredients are in the bowl (hold the tomato until you are ready to serve as well) , do not mix the salad with the dressing until just before you are ready to serve the salad. When ready thoroughly mix the salad and the dressing and adjust as necessary for taste. On top of salad pour an 1/8 of a cup of lemon juice, mix and serve!
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 4 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow