When I make this dressing I am usually making it for four or five people so you will need to adjust accordingly. In a large bowl pour in approximately 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup of canola oil, cover the liquid with 1/2 a tablespoon of garlic salt and sprinkling of Italian seasoning and lemon pepper. Mix these ingredients with two salad serving instruments before putting the salad ingredients into the bowl. Once the salad ingredients are in the bowl (hold the tomato until you are ready to serve as well) , do not mix the salad with the dressing until just before you are ready to serve the salad. When ready thoroughly mix the salad and the dressing and adjust as necessary for taste. On top of salad pour an 1/8 of a cup of lemon juice, mix and serve!
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 12 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 20 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow