When I make this dressing I am usually making it for four or five people so you will need to adjust accordingly. In a large bowl pour in approximately 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup of canola oil, cover the liquid with 1/2 a tablespoon of garlic salt and sprinkling of Italian seasoning and lemon pepper. Mix these ingredients with two salad serving instruments before putting the salad ingredients into the bowl. Once the salad ingredients are in the bowl (hold the tomato until you are ready to serve as well) , do not mix the salad with the dressing until just before you are ready to serve the salad. When ready thoroughly mix the salad and the dressing and adjust as necessary for taste. On top of salad pour an 1/8 of a cup of lemon juice, mix and serve!
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow