When I make this dressing I am usually making it for four or five people so you will need to adjust accordingly. In a large bowl pour in approximately 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup of canola oil, cover the liquid with 1/2 a tablespoon of garlic salt and sprinkling of Italian seasoning and lemon pepper. Mix these ingredients with two salad serving instruments before putting the salad ingredients into the bowl. Once the salad ingredients are in the bowl (hold the tomato until you are ready to serve as well) , do not mix the salad with the dressing until just before you are ready to serve the salad. When ready thoroughly mix the salad and the dressing and adjust as necessary for taste. On top of salad pour an 1/8 of a cup of lemon juice, mix and serve!
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow