When I make this dressing I am usually making it for four or five people so you will need to adjust accordingly. In a large bowl pour in approximately 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup of canola oil, cover the liquid with 1/2 a tablespoon of garlic salt and sprinkling of Italian seasoning and lemon pepper. Mix these ingredients with two salad serving instruments before putting the salad ingredients into the bowl. Once the salad ingredients are in the bowl (hold the tomato until you are ready to serve as well) , do not mix the salad with the dressing until just before you are ready to serve the salad. When ready thoroughly mix the salad and the dressing and adjust as necessary for taste. On top of salad pour an 1/8 of a cup of lemon juice, mix and serve!
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow