Here’s the point to this — all the receives that we’ve used over the years have vanished from my brain — well many of them anyway. What I’d like to do is to see if we can put them together here. Place your best recipes used over the year’s like Ginny’s sausage and peppers, Warren’s garlic sauce, etc., and we will build a data base of family recipes we can pass on to everyone. The first post below is what I remember of my father’s salad dressing. I know many of you have different memories of this dressing so share your version! Try to call your recipe something memorable, a favorite memory like Spike Jones’ Pizza or something. So my first contribution is Ronkonkoma Salad Dressing.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 1 week ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow