Here’s the point to this — all the receives that we’ve used over the years have vanished from my brain — well many of them anyway. What I’d like to do is to see if we can put them together here. Place your best recipes used over the year’s like Ginny’s sausage and peppers, Warren’s garlic sauce, etc., and we will build a data base of family recipes we can pass on to everyone. The first post below is what I remember of my father’s salad dressing. I know many of you have different memories of this dressing so share your version! Try to call your recipe something memorable, a favorite memory like Spike Jones’ Pizza or something. So my first contribution is Ronkonkoma Salad Dressing.
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 13 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 21 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow