Here’s the point to this — all the receives that we’ve used over the years have vanished from my brain — well many of them anyway. What I’d like to do is to see if we can put them together here. Place your best recipes used over the year’s like Ginny’s sausage and peppers, Warren’s garlic sauce, etc., and we will build a data base of family recipes we can pass on to everyone. The first post below is what I remember of my father’s salad dressing. I know many of you have different memories of this dressing so share your version! Try to call your recipe something memorable, a favorite memory like Spike Jones’ Pizza or something. So my first contribution is Ronkonkoma Salad Dressing.
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 4 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow