Here’s the point to this — all the receives that we’ve used over the years have vanished from my brain — well many of them anyway. What I’d like to do is to see if we can put them together here. Place your best recipes used over the year’s like Ginny’s sausage and peppers, Warren’s garlic sauce, etc., and we will build a data base of family recipes we can pass on to everyone. The first post below is what I remember of my father’s salad dressing. I know many of you have different memories of this dressing so share your version! Try to call your recipe something memorable, a favorite memory like Spike Jones’ Pizza or something. So my first contribution is Ronkonkoma Salad Dressing.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow