Here’s the point to this — all the receives that we’ve used over the years have vanished from my brain — well many of them anyway. What I’d like to do is to see if we can put them together here. Place your best recipes used over the year’s like Ginny’s sausage and peppers, Warren’s garlic sauce, etc., and we will build a data base of family recipes we can pass on to everyone. The first post below is what I remember of my father’s salad dressing. I know many of you have different memories of this dressing so share your version! Try to call your recipe something memorable, a favorite memory like Spike Jones’ Pizza or something. So my first contribution is Ronkonkoma Salad Dressing.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow