I cook bacon first leaving a little grease on the skillet .. if no grease use butter not margarine on the pan. I use as much eggs by volume as milk — so 4 eggs looks like a cup and a half of milk so combined there ought to be enough liquid for 16 pieces of toast. I prefer white for French toast but regular wheat will work as well. I dip the bread into the batter one side at a time … do not soak the bread just coat it. On the uncooked side when first in the pan sprinkle some cinnamon. Keep an eye on it flipping frequently — you want it to brown not burn.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 5 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow