I cook bacon first leaving a little grease on the skillet .. if no grease use butter not margarine on the pan. I use as much eggs by volume as milk — so 4 eggs looks like a cup and a half of milk so combined there ought to be enough liquid for 16 pieces of toast. I prefer white for French toast but regular wheat will work as well. I dip the bread into the batter one side at a time … do not soak the bread just coat it. On the uncooked side when first in the pan sprinkle some cinnamon. Keep an eye on it flipping frequently — you want it to brown not burn.
- RT @NewYorker: Republican women in Alabama sound off on Roy Moore: nyer.cm/pLmq3dk https://t.co/3XRg6ocmZh 1 day ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Wow, really? The rest of us think he seems 100% fine. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 3 weeks ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow