I cook bacon first leaving a little grease on the skillet .. if no grease use butter not margarine on the pan. I use as much eggs by volume as milk — so 4 eggs looks like a cup and a half of milk so combined there ought to be enough liquid for 16 pieces of toast. I prefer white for French toast but regular wheat will work as well. I dip the bread into the batter one side at a time … do not soak the bread just coat it. On the uncooked side when first in the pan sprinkle some cinnamon. Keep an eye on it flipping frequently — you want it to brown not burn.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow