I cook bacon first leaving a little grease on the skillet .. if no grease use butter not margarine on the pan. I use as much eggs by volume as milk — so 4 eggs looks like a cup and a half of milk so combined there ought to be enough liquid for 16 pieces of toast. I prefer white for French toast but regular wheat will work as well. I dip the bread into the batter one side at a time … do not soak the bread just coat it. On the uncooked side when first in the pan sprinkle some cinnamon. Keep an eye on it flipping frequently — you want it to brown not burn.
- Latest product picks for kids and pets from The @HotDiggityMedia Awards & @cozifamily #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- New! @CoziFamily Lists now sync with Amazon Alexa! #grocerylists #promo - sot.ag/6H23x https://t.co/LcjsCce3Wv 1 week ago
- Hurricane Irma strengthens to Category 5 as 2nd storm forms behind it - ABC News apple.news/AB9k-rdY4RZ2N3… 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump just flat-out lied about Trump Tower wiretapping - CNN apple.news/AkFxcq955RiCKt… 2 weeks ago
- Sign up for Cozi (free organizing app) by 9/10 to get $15 off at Erin Condren! @ErinCondren @CoziFamily #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow