I like using Bisquick, always have. Combine about two cups bisquick, one egg, a few drops of vanilla and about a teaspoon full of vegetable oil in a bowl … slowly add milk until the consistency is like lumpy paint/ Let it sit for about five minutes then mix again probably needing to add some more milk to the mix to thin it out. Don’t worry about the lumps and bubbles in the mix. Again a warm skillet and some vegetable oil works best for this. Monitor the pancakes and you’ll notice that it seems to dry/cook around the edges and the rest starts to bubble. When that happens it is time to flip the pancake … about a minute on that side and it should be done.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow