I like using Bisquick, always have. Combine about two cups bisquick, one egg, a few drops of vanilla and about a teaspoon full of vegetable oil in a bowl … slowly add milk until the consistency is like lumpy paint/ Let it sit for about five minutes then mix again probably needing to add some more milk to the mix to thin it out. Don’t worry about the lumps and bubbles in the mix. Again a warm skillet and some vegetable oil works best for this. Monitor the pancakes and you’ll notice that it seems to dry/cook around the edges and the rest starts to bubble. When that happens it is time to flip the pancake … about a minute on that side and it should be done.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 1 week ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow