I like using Bisquick, always have. Combine about two cups bisquick, one egg, a few drops of vanilla and about a teaspoon full of vegetable oil in a bowl … slowly add milk until the consistency is like lumpy paint/ Let it sit for about five minutes then mix again probably needing to add some more milk to the mix to thin it out. Don’t worry about the lumps and bubbles in the mix. Again a warm skillet and some vegetable oil works best for this. Monitor the pancakes and you’ll notice that it seems to dry/cook around the edges and the rest starts to bubble. When that happens it is time to flip the pancake … about a minute on that side and it should be done.
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 12 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 20 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow