I’m a lifelong traveler and lifelong learner. I’ll be 60 this year — right in the heart of Boomer Country — born in 1948. I’ve given 27 years serving my country and for the past 14 years I’ve been teaching high school students. I’ve got a world of things to talk about and I hope to be able to keep it relative, active, and interesting. I’d love to hear from you and share experiences with you. Perhaps someone is listening that might learn something from our shared experiences. I want to start off by exploring my own plans to become a full time RV person, my wife Monica and I, after years of raising four children.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow