I’m a lifelong traveler and lifelong learner. I’ll be 60 this year — right in the heart of Boomer Country — born in 1948. I’ve given 27 years serving my country and for the past 14 years I’ve been teaching high school students. I’ve got a world of things to talk about and I hope to be able to keep it relative, active, and interesting. I’d love to hear from you and share experiences with you. Perhaps someone is listening that might learn something from our shared experiences. I want to start off by exploring my own plans to become a full time RV person, my wife Monica and I, after years of raising four children.
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 14 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 22 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow