I’m a lifelong traveler and lifelong learner. I’ll be 60 this year — right in the heart of Boomer Country — born in 1948. I’ve given 27 years serving my country and for the past 14 years I’ve been teaching high school students. I’ve got a world of things to talk about and I hope to be able to keep it relative, active, and interesting. I’d love to hear from you and share experiences with you. Perhaps someone is listening that might learn something from our shared experiences. I want to start off by exploring my own plans to become a full time RV person, my wife Monica and I, after years of raising four children.
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 4 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow