I’m a lifelong traveler and lifelong learner. I’ll be 60 this year — right in the heart of Boomer Country — born in 1948. I’ve given 27 years serving my country and for the past 14 years I’ve been teaching high school students. I’ve got a world of things to talk about and I hope to be able to keep it relative, active, and interesting. I’d love to hear from you and share experiences with you. Perhaps someone is listening that might learn something from our shared experiences. I want to start off by exploring my own plans to become a full time RV person, my wife Monica and I, after years of raising four children.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow