I’m a lifelong traveler and lifelong learner. I’ll be 60 this year — right in the heart of Boomer Country — born in 1948. I’ve given 27 years serving my country and for the past 14 years I’ve been teaching high school students. I’ve got a world of things to talk about and I hope to be able to keep it relative, active, and interesting. I’d love to hear from you and share experiences with you. Perhaps someone is listening that might learn something from our shared experiences. I want to start off by exploring my own plans to become a full time RV person, my wife Monica and I, after years of raising four children.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow