There’s a word that we can’t use too much anymore when talking about our government, even our President. Used to be years ago a man’s handshake was his oath – not so much anymore. We used to have faith in our teachers and religious leaders — now we are starting to worry and fear them. The doctor who visited my home when I was ill al those years ago, Dr Jankowski, he was a credible and respectable physician. Now we worry. Are they correct? Did the give the correct diagnosis? Can’t seem to buy an American made car without the worry that the product is not the best we can make at the best price — our car manufacturers have lost their credibility. Is there an atomic weapon in the making in Iran? Well our President has been saying so for months but now we find out that he may have known something else for a while that might indicate that like Iraq we may be putting our nose someplace for someone else’s ulterior motives — again that issue of credibility.
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 3 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow