There’s a word that we can’t use too much anymore when talking about our government, even our President. Used to be years ago a man’s handshake was his oath – not so much anymore. We used to have faith in our teachers and religious leaders — now we are starting to worry and fear them. The doctor who visited my home when I was ill al those years ago, Dr Jankowski, he was a credible and respectable physician. Now we worry. Are they correct? Did the give the correct diagnosis? Can’t seem to buy an American made car without the worry that the product is not the best we can make at the best price — our car manufacturers have lost their credibility. Is there an atomic weapon in the making in Iran? Well our President has been saying so for months but now we find out that he may have known something else for a while that might indicate that like Iraq we may be putting our nose someplace for someone else’s ulterior motives — again that issue of credibility.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow