There’s a word that we can’t use too much anymore when talking about our government, even our President. Used to be years ago a man’s handshake was his oath – not so much anymore. We used to have faith in our teachers and religious leaders — now we are starting to worry and fear them. The doctor who visited my home when I was ill al those years ago, Dr Jankowski, he was a credible and respectable physician. Now we worry. Are they correct? Did the give the correct diagnosis? Can’t seem to buy an American made car without the worry that the product is not the best we can make at the best price — our car manufacturers have lost their credibility. Is there an atomic weapon in the making in Iran? Well our President has been saying so for months but now we find out that he may have known something else for a while that might indicate that like Iraq we may be putting our nose someplace for someone else’s ulterior motives — again that issue of credibility.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 1 week ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow