This year we are off to Europe for our 13th travel trip with EF. After retiring from the USAF and now teaching high school I discovered there were so many people that never had the opportunity to travel and see things — often because there was nobody they could trust to take them. This year’s tour you can see the graphic about the tour on this page. It has been many years since we visited Berlin and we are looking forward to the chance to see it again. Additionally we will stay behind after fellow travelers who accompanied us on the regular tour depart for the states. We are going to visit our old residence in Geilenkirchen, Germany first before moving south to see some friends and tour southern Germany and Switzerland. Exact times and dates still not all established — I’ll get to them as we go along.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow