This year we are off to Europe for our 13th travel trip with EF. After retiring from the USAF and now teaching high school I discovered there were so many people that never had the opportunity to travel and see things — often because there was nobody they could trust to take them. This year’s tour you can see the graphic about the tour on this page. It has been many years since we visited Berlin and we are looking forward to the chance to see it again. Additionally we will stay behind after fellow travelers who accompanied us on the regular tour depart for the states. We are going to visit our old residence in Geilenkirchen, Germany first before moving south to see some friends and tour southern Germany and Switzerland. Exact times and dates still not all established — I’ll get to them as we go along.
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 3 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow