This year we are off to Europe for our 13th travel trip with EF. After retiring from the USAF and now teaching high school I discovered there were so many people that never had the opportunity to travel and see things — often because there was nobody they could trust to take them. This year’s tour you can see the graphic about the tour on this page. It has been many years since we visited Berlin and we are looking forward to the chance to see it again. Additionally we will stay behind after fellow travelers who accompanied us on the regular tour depart for the states. We are going to visit our old residence in Geilenkirchen, Germany first before moving south to see some friends and tour southern Germany and Switzerland. Exact times and dates still not all established — I’ll get to them as we go along.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow