This year’s EF trip takes us to Dachau. While I have visited many times, it is familiar and new every time I visit. My father liberated Dachau during WW II and this year another of the travelers has a dad who also liberated this camp during WW II. My current concern is I seem to remember that there is one day of the week that the camp is closed — I hope our visit to Munich is not during that time — I’ll do some research quickly to find out. We start our tour this year in Paris. I absolutely love this city. I cannot count the times I have visited but every time I find more things about Paris that I like — even the weather has always treated us well!
- RT @NewYorker: Republican women in Alabama sound off on Roy Moore: nyer.cm/pLmq3dk https://t.co/3XRg6ocmZh 1 day ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Wow, really? The rest of us think he seems 100% fine. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 3 weeks ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow