This year’s EF trip takes us to Dachau. While I have visited many times, it is familiar and new every time I visit. My father liberated Dachau during WW II and this year another of the travelers has a dad who also liberated this camp during WW II. My current concern is I seem to remember that there is one day of the week that the camp is closed — I hope our visit to Munich is not during that time — I’ll do some research quickly to find out. We start our tour this year in Paris. I absolutely love this city. I cannot count the times I have visited but every time I find more things about Paris that I like — even the weather has always treated us well!
- Latest product picks for kids and pets from The @HotDiggityMedia Awards & @cozifamily #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- New! @CoziFamily Lists now sync with Amazon Alexa! #grocerylists #promo - sot.ag/6H23x https://t.co/LcjsCce3Wv 1 week ago
- Hurricane Irma strengthens to Category 5 as 2nd storm forms behind it - ABC News apple.news/AB9k-rdY4RZ2N3… 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump just flat-out lied about Trump Tower wiretapping - CNN apple.news/AkFxcq955RiCKt… 2 weeks ago
- Sign up for Cozi (free organizing app) by 9/10 to get $15 off at Erin Condren! @ErinCondren @CoziFamily #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow