This year’s EF trip takes us to Dachau. While I have visited many times, it is familiar and new every time I visit. My father liberated Dachau during WW II and this year another of the travelers has a dad who also liberated this camp during WW II. My current concern is I seem to remember that there is one day of the week that the camp is closed — I hope our visit to Munich is not during that time — I’ll do some research quickly to find out. We start our tour this year in Paris. I absolutely love this city. I cannot count the times I have visited but every time I find more things about Paris that I like — even the weather has always treated us well!
- Public Gives Trump Low Marks for First 100 Days: NBC News/WSJ Poll flip.it/cp_ggs 1 day ago
- The Art of the Dronescape - Atlas Obscura atlasobscura.com/articles/drone… 1 day ago
- Trump Tax Plan Would Shift Trillions From U.S. Coffers to the Richest - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/27/us/… 1 day ago
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 2 days ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow