This year’s EF trip takes us to Dachau. While I have visited many times, it is familiar and new every time I visit. My father liberated Dachau during WW II and this year another of the travelers has a dad who also liberated this camp during WW II. My current concern is I seem to remember that there is one day of the week that the camp is closed — I hope our visit to Munich is not during that time — I’ll do some research quickly to find out. We start our tour this year in Paris. I absolutely love this city. I cannot count the times I have visited but every time I find more things about Paris that I like — even the weather has always treated us well!
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 3 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow