While we are getting closer to our departure date, anticipation has yet to start. I guess it is everything else that has to be done before then that sort of blocks out the anticipation. The end of another school year is always a frantic one and this year is exceptional with the added school move. The high school I teach at is moving lock, stock, and barrel to a new building and we have to clear out of the old building but cannot move into the new building yet. All of our stuff will be stored in semi-truck trailers until the new building is ready for us — what a disaster. In my case 15 years of accumulated teaching and student trivia plus all the equipment associated with a television station is quite a pile! Anyway once we get most of it put somewhere I can start to worry about the trip in June. We’ve made arrangements to insure we get into Dachau, and my youngest daughter is going to stay behind in Europe after the tour ends to study for a summer semester in Austria. My wife and other daughter will stay with her for a while before returning home June 30th. Now that part fills me with anticipation!
- The Photo Desk Galleries on Flipboard flipboard.com/@thephotodesk/… 1 week ago
- CBS This Morning - CBS News cbsnews.com/cbs-this-morni… 2 weeks ago
- Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!' cnb.cx/2MYSdQN 2 weeks ago
- WalletHub ranked the best states for military retirees, studying 27 key metrics from veterans per capita to employm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: This week on @ellentube is #Pride Week! We’ve come so far. We’ve helped so many. We’re ready to fight for what comes next… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow