While we are getting closer to our departure date, anticipation has yet to start. I guess it is everything else that has to be done before then that sort of blocks out the anticipation. The end of another school year is always a frantic one and this year is exceptional with the added school move. The high school I teach at is moving lock, stock, and barrel to a new building and we have to clear out of the old building but cannot move into the new building yet. All of our stuff will be stored in semi-truck trailers until the new building is ready for us — what a disaster. In my case 15 years of accumulated teaching and student trivia plus all the equipment associated with a television station is quite a pile! Anyway once we get most of it put somewhere I can start to worry about the trip in June. We’ve made arrangements to insure we get into Dachau, and my youngest daughter is going to stay behind in Europe after the tour ends to study for a summer semester in Austria. My wife and other daughter will stay with her for a while before returning home June 30th. Now that part fills me with anticipation!
- Public Gives Trump Low Marks for First 100 Days: NBC News/WSJ Poll flip.it/cp_ggs 1 day ago
- The Art of the Dronescape - Atlas Obscura atlasobscura.com/articles/drone… 1 day ago
- Trump Tax Plan Would Shift Trillions From U.S. Coffers to the Richest - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/27/us/… 1 day ago
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 2 days ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow