While we are getting closer to our departure date, anticipation has yet to start. I guess it is everything else that has to be done before then that sort of blocks out the anticipation. The end of another school year is always a frantic one and this year is exceptional with the added school move. The high school I teach at is moving lock, stock, and barrel to a new building and we have to clear out of the old building but cannot move into the new building yet. All of our stuff will be stored in semi-truck trailers until the new building is ready for us — what a disaster. In my case 15 years of accumulated teaching and student trivia plus all the equipment associated with a television station is quite a pile! Anyway once we get most of it put somewhere I can start to worry about the trip in June. We’ve made arrangements to insure we get into Dachau, and my youngest daughter is going to stay behind in Europe after the tour ends to study for a summer semester in Austria. My wife and other daughter will stay with her for a while before returning home June 30th. Now that part fills me with anticipation!
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow