Well since my last post a while ago we’ve managed to travel to Europe with the tour I was leading, we stayed behind and visited old friends and communities we lived in and then we returned leaving our youngest daughter in Austria to finish her German major for college! We travelled from Paris to Switzerland, Austria, Germany, back to Austria and then back through Germany with the formal EF Tour.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow