Well since my last post a while ago we’ve managed to travel to Europe with the tour I was leading, we stayed behind and visited old friends and communities we lived in and then we returned leaving our youngest daughter in Austria to finish her German major for college! We travelled from Paris to Switzerland, Austria, Germany, back to Austria and then back through Germany with the formal EF Tour.
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 13 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 22 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow