The pictures of our life are everywhere sort of a chronicle of not only our lives but the lives of our families. We have packed most of these photos many times ion the past. We’ve moved across the atlantic twice living in Italy and Germany as well as several stateside assignments. Difference this time is we are moving — but just the two of us. Before we’ve always moved the family. Boxes and bags of stuffed toys, clothes from socks to parkas. All the necessary toys of young life from infants through their teen years. Monica and my “stuff” seemed incidental to the kids. With the exception of my uniforms most of the clothes I had when I started the journey along with Monica’s were pretty much the same! Nothing much new except whatever needed to be replaced as the years passed … and they have passed. Too fast — now the move begins.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow