The pictures of our life are everywhere sort of a chronicle of not only our lives but the lives of our families. We have packed most of these photos many times ion the past. We’ve moved across the atlantic twice living in Italy and Germany as well as several stateside assignments. Difference this time is we are moving — but just the two of us. Before we’ve always moved the family. Boxes and bags of stuffed toys, clothes from socks to parkas. All the necessary toys of young life from infants through their teen years. Monica and my “stuff” seemed incidental to the kids. With the exception of my uniforms most of the clothes I had when I started the journey along with Monica’s were pretty much the same! Nothing much new except whatever needed to be replaced as the years passed … and they have passed. Too fast — now the move begins.
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 11 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 20 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow