The pictures of our life are everywhere sort of a chronicle of not only our lives but the lives of our families. We have packed most of these photos many times ion the past. We’ve moved across the atlantic twice living in Italy and Germany as well as several stateside assignments. Difference this time is we are moving — but just the two of us. Before we’ve always moved the family. Boxes and bags of stuffed toys, clothes from socks to parkas. All the necessary toys of young life from infants through their teen years. Monica and my “stuff” seemed incidental to the kids. With the exception of my uniforms most of the clothes I had when I started the journey along with Monica’s were pretty much the same! Nothing much new except whatever needed to be replaced as the years passed … and they have passed. Too fast — now the move begins.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow