The pictures of our life are everywhere sort of a chronicle of not only our lives but the lives of our families. We have packed most of these photos many times ion the past. We’ve moved across the atlantic twice living in Italy and Germany as well as several stateside assignments. Difference this time is we are moving — but just the two of us. Before we’ve always moved the family. Boxes and bags of stuffed toys, clothes from socks to parkas. All the necessary toys of young life from infants through their teen years. Monica and my “stuff” seemed incidental to the kids. With the exception of my uniforms most of the clothes I had when I started the journey along with Monica’s were pretty much the same! Nothing much new except whatever needed to be replaced as the years passed … and they have passed. Too fast — now the move begins.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow