We decided a while ago, in fact probably 20 years ago, that we would hit the road when we retired. Literally. We would pack everything up, something we are not unused to because in our earlier life we traveld for all our Air Force years all over the world. Since retirement from the Air Force we have been living in Mt Juliet Tennessee since 1994. This has been the longest either I or my wife Monica have ever lived anywhere!
- The Photo Desk Galleries on Flipboard flipboard.com/@thephotodesk/… 1 week ago
- CBS This Morning - CBS News cbsnews.com/cbs-this-morni… 2 weeks ago
- Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!' cnb.cx/2MYSdQN 2 weeks ago
- WalletHub ranked the best states for military retirees, studying 27 key metrics from veterans per capita to employm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: This week on @ellentube is #Pride Week! We’ve come so far. We’ve helped so many. We’re ready to fight for what comes next… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow