We decided a while ago, in fact probably 20 years ago, that we would hit the road when we retired. Literally. We would pack everything up, something we are not unused to because in our earlier life we traveld for all our Air Force years all over the world. Since retirement from the Air Force we have been living in Mt Juliet Tennessee since 1994. This has been the longest either I or my wife Monica have ever lived anywhere!
- RT @GMA: ONE LESS: Scott Pappalardo owned his AR-15 rifle for more than 30 years. He even has a Second Amendment tattoo on his arm. This we… 1 day ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: New episode at 8pm! #OurCartoonPresident twitter.com/cartoonpres/st… 2 days ago
- 13 Russians Indicted as Mueller Reveals Effort to Aid Trump Campaign nyti.ms/2C3LoLG 4 days ago
- Scientists Just Issued a Grim New Warning on Climate Change: 'We Are Not Prepared' - TIME apple.news/A8FCCGXOSSz-20… 6 days ago
- #megankelly. Pushing 70, my 💜 breaks for this country and our children. What’s the difference between my elementary… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
Blogs I Follow