We decided a while ago, in fact probably 20 years ago, that we would hit the road when we retired. Literally. We would pack everything up, something we are not unused to because in our earlier life we traveld for all our Air Force years all over the world. Since retirement from the Air Force we have been living in Mt Juliet Tennessee since 1994. This has been the longest either I or my wife Monica have ever lived anywhere!
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 3 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow