We decided a while ago, in fact probably 20 years ago, that we would hit the road when we retired. Literally. We would pack everything up, something we are not unused to because in our earlier life we traveld for all our Air Force years all over the world. Since retirement from the Air Force we have been living in Mt Juliet Tennessee since 1994. This has been the longest either I or my wife Monica have ever lived anywhere!
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 2 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
- A Mother’s Death, a Botched Inquiry and a Sheriff at War - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/17/us/… 4 days ago
- Antarctica Is Melting, and Giant Ice Cracks Are Just the Start nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow