The hallway into the house actually was still an outside wall and had old doors on it that had to come down. Inside the old doors were short cabinets that held all sorts of outdoor stuff one would normally find in an outside storage closets. Electrical cords, paint, oil cans, car wax, all the “stuff” you need to exist in a carport. Since the carport was converted into a bedroom and the hallway became a mudroom the closets were left the way they were. Until today. I tore don the doors and relocated everything outside to a storage place for all the things that were formerly in the mini-closets. As far as memories go — not too many. Just another step along the way of making the house ready for sale. Sort of funny that you do all this work to sell this to someone else — why don’t we do this before we sell? Sort of odd.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow