The hallway into the house actually was still an outside wall and had old doors on it that had to come down. Inside the old doors were short cabinets that held all sorts of outdoor stuff one would normally find in an outside storage closets. Electrical cords, paint, oil cans, car wax, all the “stuff” you need to exist in a carport. Since the carport was converted into a bedroom and the hallway became a mudroom the closets were left the way they were. Until today. I tore don the doors and relocated everything outside to a storage place for all the things that were formerly in the mini-closets. As far as memories go — not too many. Just another step along the way of making the house ready for sale. Sort of funny that you do all this work to sell this to someone else — why don’t we do this before we sell? Sort of odd.
- The Photo Desk Galleries on Flipboard flipboard.com/@thephotodesk/… 1 week ago
- CBS This Morning - CBS News cbsnews.com/cbs-this-morni… 2 weeks ago
- Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!' cnb.cx/2MYSdQN 2 weeks ago
- WalletHub ranked the best states for military retirees, studying 27 key metrics from veterans per capita to employm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: This week on @ellentube is #Pride Week! We’ve come so far. We’ve helped so many. We’re ready to fight for what comes next… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow