The hallway into the house actually was still an outside wall and had old doors on it that had to come down. Inside the old doors were short cabinets that held all sorts of outdoor stuff one would normally find in an outside storage closets. Electrical cords, paint, oil cans, car wax, all the “stuff” you need to exist in a carport. Since the carport was converted into a bedroom and the hallway became a mudroom the closets were left the way they were. Until today. I tore don the doors and relocated everything outside to a storage place for all the things that were formerly in the mini-closets. As far as memories go — not too many. Just another step along the way of making the house ready for sale. Sort of funny that you do all this work to sell this to someone else — why don’t we do this before we sell? Sort of odd.
- RT @GMA: ONE LESS: Scott Pappalardo owned his AR-15 rifle for more than 30 years. He even has a Second Amendment tattoo on his arm. This we… 1 day ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: New episode at 8pm! #OurCartoonPresident twitter.com/cartoonpres/st… 2 days ago
- 13 Russians Indicted as Mueller Reveals Effort to Aid Trump Campaign nyti.ms/2C3LoLG 4 days ago
- Scientists Just Issued a Grim New Warning on Climate Change: 'We Are Not Prepared' - TIME apple.news/A8FCCGXOSSz-20… 6 days ago
- #megankelly. Pushing 70, my 💜 breaks for this country and our children. What’s the difference between my elementary… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
Blogs I Follow