The hallway into the house actually was still an outside wall and had old doors on it that had to come down. Inside the old doors were short cabinets that held all sorts of outdoor stuff one would normally find in an outside storage closets. Electrical cords, paint, oil cans, car wax, all the “stuff” you need to exist in a carport. Since the carport was converted into a bedroom and the hallway became a mudroom the closets were left the way they were. Until today. I tore don the doors and relocated everything outside to a storage place for all the things that were formerly in the mini-closets. As far as memories go — not too many. Just another step along the way of making the house ready for sale. Sort of funny that you do all this work to sell this to someone else — why don’t we do this before we sell? Sort of odd.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow