There is going to be some “down-time” now that I have had this back surgery done. I went in the morning of July 1st and I’ve been pretty much out of it until this afternoon I feel somewhat better. I still cannot do much of anything unaided except for the computer and watch TV! So any further work on the house will now have to wait for several weeks. I did manage to get the decks painted before the surgery, now all that needs to be done with the decks is some trim work. Rebecca was here yesterday and was cleaning out her bedroom upstairs. I imagine by the end of this month when Jessica is off to Americorps, Rebecca is off to Knoxville if she gets the job there, we will have all of the upstairs completely cleaned out and ready for the carpet cleaners to come in and do their thing up there. We still have a few pieces of furniture that is going to Christina’s upstairs — so in dribs and drabs we will finish that off soon. Before Fall break I will have built the new wall in the mud room and we can then paint that room over Fall break. Once that is done we will take our time getting the rest of the rooms painted. Our goal is to have all the painting done by the end of this calendar year. Then it is just a matter of putting everything into storage.
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 2 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
- A Mother’s Death, a Botched Inquiry and a Sheriff at War - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/17/us/… 4 days ago
- Antarctica Is Melting, and Giant Ice Cracks Are Just the Start nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow