Jessica’s apartment is part of the packing process. Monica spent part of yesterday helping Jessica get her stuff stored. They packed until they ran out of boxes. I was in school as ofyesterday so after school I went and picked up Dakota. She spent the night with her Aunt Jessica and they played and went to the movies — I’m thinking Jessica did not get much more done once we left the apartment. She has another two weeks to get it all resolved. Rebecca has much of her stuff packed and she and Jenna will be over here at the house tomorrow to finish up packing her room upstairs so we can throw the rest of the stuff out and then have the carpets cleaned. The carpets in Jessica’s old room now that the bed has been moved out really needs to be cleaned!
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow