Jessica’s apartment is part of the packing process. Monica spent part of yesterday helping Jessica get her stuff stored. They packed until they ran out of boxes. I was in school as ofyesterday so after school I went and picked up Dakota. She spent the night with her Aunt Jessica and they played and went to the movies — I’m thinking Jessica did not get much more done once we left the apartment. She has another two weeks to get it all resolved. Rebecca has much of her stuff packed and she and Jenna will be over here at the house tomorrow to finish up packing her room upstairs so we can throw the rest of the stuff out and then have the carpets cleaned. The carpets in Jessica’s old room now that the bed has been moved out really needs to be cleaned!
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 2 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
- A Mother’s Death, a Botched Inquiry and a Sheriff at War - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/17/us/… 4 days ago
- Antarctica Is Melting, and Giant Ice Cracks Are Just the Start nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow