Jessica’s apartment is part of the packing process. Monica spent part of yesterday helping Jessica get her stuff stored. They packed until they ran out of boxes. I was in school as ofyesterday so after school I went and picked up Dakota. She spent the night with her Aunt Jessica and they played and went to the movies — I’m thinking Jessica did not get much more done once we left the apartment. She has another two weeks to get it all resolved. Rebecca has much of her stuff packed and she and Jenna will be over here at the house tomorrow to finish up packing her room upstairs so we can throw the rest of the stuff out and then have the carpets cleaned. The carpets in Jessica’s old room now that the bed has been moved out really needs to be cleaned!
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 3 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow