What an unusual sumer for us. Last night’s low here in Nashville was 58 degrees! Our backyard “forrest” is really alive this year with all sorts of birds. Even saw a red tailed fox a few weeks ago down by the lake. Today Rebecca is going to finish up the upstairs in preparation for the carpet cleaning. We have an opportunity to get rid of stuff we’ve been keeping for years. While the amount of trips to our local dump has not been as many as I had expected, we have been giving more and more stuff to Goodwill. We’ve probably dropped off 70 or 80 giant bags of clothes, stuffed animals, and toys to Goodwill already and that was just the attic! Once we get through Monica’s closet (yikes!) we’ll easily hit a hundred bags.
- Latest product picks for kids and pets from The @HotDiggityMedia Awards & @cozifamily #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- New! @CoziFamily Lists now sync with Amazon Alexa! #grocerylists #promo - sot.ag/6H23x https://t.co/LcjsCce3Wv 1 week ago
- Hurricane Irma strengthens to Category 5 as 2nd storm forms behind it - ABC News apple.news/AB9k-rdY4RZ2N3… 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump just flat-out lied about Trump Tower wiretapping - CNN apple.news/AkFxcq955RiCKt… 2 weeks ago
- Sign up for Cozi (free organizing app) by 9/10 to get $15 off at Erin Condren! @ErinCondren @CoziFamily #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow