What an unusual sumer for us. Last night’s low here in Nashville was 58 degrees! Our backyard “forrest” is really alive this year with all sorts of birds. Even saw a red tailed fox a few weeks ago down by the lake. Today Rebecca is going to finish up the upstairs in preparation for the carpet cleaning. We have an opportunity to get rid of stuff we’ve been keeping for years. While the amount of trips to our local dump has not been as many as I had expected, we have been giving more and more stuff to Goodwill. We’ve probably dropped off 70 or 80 giant bags of clothes, stuffed animals, and toys to Goodwill already and that was just the attic! Once we get through Monica’s closet (yikes!) we’ll easily hit a hundred bags.
- RT @NewYorker: Republican women in Alabama sound off on Roy Moore: nyer.cm/pLmq3dk https://t.co/3XRg6ocmZh 1 day ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Wow, really? The rest of us think he seems 100% fine. twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 week ago
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 3 weeks ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow