What an unusual sumer for us. Last night’s low here in Nashville was 58 degrees! Our backyard “forrest” is really alive this year with all sorts of birds. Even saw a red tailed fox a few weeks ago down by the lake. Today Rebecca is going to finish up the upstairs in preparation for the carpet cleaning. We have an opportunity to get rid of stuff we’ve been keeping for years. While the amount of trips to our local dump has not been as many as I had expected, we have been giving more and more stuff to Goodwill. We’ve probably dropped off 70 or 80 giant bags of clothes, stuffed animals, and toys to Goodwill already and that was just the attic! Once we get through Monica’s closet (yikes!) we’ll easily hit a hundred bags.
- Public Gives Trump Low Marks for First 100 Days: NBC News/WSJ Poll flip.it/cp_ggs 21 hours ago
- The Art of the Dronescape - Atlas Obscura atlasobscura.com/articles/drone… 1 day ago
- Trump Tax Plan Would Shift Trillions From U.S. Coffers to the Richest - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/27/us/… 1 day ago
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 2 days ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow