What an unusual sumer for us. Last night’s low here in Nashville was 58 degrees! Our backyard “forrest” is really alive this year with all sorts of birds. Even saw a red tailed fox a few weeks ago down by the lake. Today Rebecca is going to finish up the upstairs in preparation for the carpet cleaning. We have an opportunity to get rid of stuff we’ve been keeping for years. While the amount of trips to our local dump has not been as many as I had expected, we have been giving more and more stuff to Goodwill. We’ve probably dropped off 70 or 80 giant bags of clothes, stuffed animals, and toys to Goodwill already and that was just the attic! Once we get through Monica’s closet (yikes!) we’ll easily hit a hundred bags.
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 3 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow