It is really tough to find good help anymore. Everyone’s always on a break! I was checking into having the house evaluated for sale by a realtor. Seems that’s not so much their business anymore. They have to hire “specialists” to do that. I was not asking for a “specialist” I wanted a “realist” — someone with the local real estate experience to say OK, to sell this money pit and make a few dollars you need to paint the house pink or something. If you watch the shows on TV that show them fixing a house up for sale they are almost always painting the walls some shade of grey (ugh) throwing in new outdoor furniture in the living room and resurfacing a fireplace. For the most part we never seem to like any of the things they do? Is that just us? Perhaps so — stuck in the 60’s I guess, style wise.
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow