It is really tough to find good help anymore. Everyone’s always on a break! I was checking into having the house evaluated for sale by a realtor. Seems that’s not so much their business anymore. They have to hire “specialists” to do that. I was not asking for a “specialist” I wanted a “realist” — someone with the local real estate experience to say OK, to sell this money pit and make a few dollars you need to paint the house pink or something. If you watch the shows on TV that show them fixing a house up for sale they are almost always painting the walls some shade of grey (ugh) throwing in new outdoor furniture in the living room and resurfacing a fireplace. For the most part we never seem to like any of the things they do? Is that just us? Perhaps so — stuck in the 60’s I guess, style wise.
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 4 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow