It is really tough to find good help anymore. Everyone’s always on a break! I was checking into having the house evaluated for sale by a realtor. Seems that’s not so much their business anymore. They have to hire “specialists” to do that. I was not asking for a “specialist” I wanted a “realist” — someone with the local real estate experience to say OK, to sell this money pit and make a few dollars you need to paint the house pink or something. If you watch the shows on TV that show them fixing a house up for sale they are almost always painting the walls some shade of grey (ugh) throwing in new outdoor furniture in the living room and resurfacing a fireplace. For the most part we never seem to like any of the things they do? Is that just us? Perhaps so — stuck in the 60’s I guess, style wise.
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 14 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 22 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow