It is really tough to find good help anymore. Everyone’s always on a break! I was checking into having the house evaluated for sale by a realtor. Seems that’s not so much their business anymore. They have to hire “specialists” to do that. I was not asking for a “specialist” I wanted a “realist” — someone with the local real estate experience to say OK, to sell this money pit and make a few dollars you need to paint the house pink or something. If you watch the shows on TV that show them fixing a house up for sale they are almost always painting the walls some shade of grey (ugh) throwing in new outdoor furniture in the living room and resurfacing a fireplace. For the most part we never seem to like any of the things they do? Is that just us? Perhaps so — stuck in the 60’s I guess, style wise.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 1 week ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow