Well we made a major dent in the hallway progress today. The wall of course used to be an exterior wall before we added the room several years ago. Despite that the wall there still had the old exterior cabinets loaded with car cleaners, oils, etc. causing the hallway to always smell odd. Well we tore the shelves out, repainted the wall, cleaned the space out and now the smell is much better. Besides there was a bit of an air leak in there and we sealed that up as well.
The electric box is there as you can see so Monica decided that a sliding door would work great and then decided that a mirrired door would be even better because it makes the hallway appear bigger, wider that it really is – and it does.
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 12 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 20 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow