Well we made a major dent in the hallway progress today. The wall of course used to be an exterior wall before we added the room several years ago. Despite that the wall there still had the old exterior cabinets loaded with car cleaners, oils, etc. causing the hallway to always smell odd. Well we tore the shelves out, repainted the wall, cleaned the space out and now the smell is much better. Besides there was a bit of an air leak in there and we sealed that up as well.
The electric box is there as you can see so Monica decided that a sliding door would work great and then decided that a mirrired door would be even better because it makes the hallway appear bigger, wider that it really is – and it does.
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 4 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow