Well we made a major dent in the hallway progress today. The wall of course used to be an exterior wall before we added the room several years ago. Despite that the wall there still had the old exterior cabinets loaded with car cleaners, oils, etc. causing the hallway to always smell odd. Well we tore the shelves out, repainted the wall, cleaned the space out and now the smell is much better. Besides there was a bit of an air leak in there and we sealed that up as well.
The electric box is there as you can see so Monica decided that a sliding door would work great and then decided that a mirrired door would be even better because it makes the hallway appear bigger, wider that it really is – and it does.
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow