Stopped for the night in a North Carolina RV Resort, right off I-26. I had forgotten how winding and mountainous the I-40 corridor is when entering N. Carolina as you approach Asheville. The speed limit drops to 55 in many places but the scenery at this time of the year is just beautiful. Ashevile is a beautiful city in the first place and it sits in a perfect spot with mountains all around and rivers and rapids running through and around the city.
This resort is a combination of Full-time camper spots, park models, and regular travelers like us. It has a pool and daily activities — tomorrow they have Dulcimers perform. I haven’t a clue what that is but if it comes with sausage and biscuits I’m in!
- Public Gives Trump Low Marks for First 100 Days: NBC News/WSJ Poll flip.it/cp_ggs 21 hours ago
- The Art of the Dronescape - Atlas Obscura atlasobscura.com/articles/drone… 1 day ago
- Trump Tax Plan Would Shift Trillions From U.S. Coffers to the Richest - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/27/us/… 1 day ago
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 2 days ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow