Stopped for the night in a North Carolina RV Resort, right off I-26. I had forgotten how winding and mountainous the I-40 corridor is when entering N. Carolina as you approach Asheville. The speed limit drops to 55 in many places but the scenery at this time of the year is just beautiful. Ashevile is a beautiful city in the first place and it sits in a perfect spot with mountains all around and rivers and rapids running through and around the city.
This resort is a combination of Full-time camper spots, park models, and regular travelers like us. It has a pool and daily activities — tomorrow they have Dulcimers perform. I haven’t a clue what that is but if it comes with sausage and biscuits I’m in!
- Latest product picks for kids and pets from The @HotDiggityMedia Awards & @cozifamily #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- New! @CoziFamily Lists now sync with Amazon Alexa! #grocerylists #promo - sot.ag/6H23x https://t.co/LcjsCce3Wv 1 week ago
- Hurricane Irma strengthens to Category 5 as 2nd storm forms behind it - ABC News apple.news/AB9k-rdY4RZ2N3… 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump just flat-out lied about Trump Tower wiretapping - CNN apple.news/AkFxcq955RiCKt… 2 weeks ago
- Sign up for Cozi (free organizing app) by 9/10 to get $15 off at Erin Condren! @ErinCondren @CoziFamily #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow