Stopped for the night in a North Carolina RV Resort, right off I-26. I had forgotten how winding and mountainous the I-40 corridor is when entering N. Carolina as you approach Asheville. The speed limit drops to 55 in many places but the scenery at this time of the year is just beautiful. Ashevile is a beautiful city in the first place and it sits in a perfect spot with mountains all around and rivers and rapids running through and around the city.
This resort is a combination of Full-time camper spots, park models, and regular travelers like us. It has a pool and daily activities — tomorrow they have Dulcimers perform. I haven’t a clue what that is but if it comes with sausage and biscuits I’m in!
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 3 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow