Stopped for the night in a North Carolina RV Resort, right off I-26. I had forgotten how winding and mountainous the I-40 corridor is when entering N. Carolina as you approach Asheville. The speed limit drops to 55 in many places but the scenery at this time of the year is just beautiful. Ashevile is a beautiful city in the first place and it sits in a perfect spot with mountains all around and rivers and rapids running through and around the city.
This resort is a combination of Full-time camper spots, park models, and regular travelers like us. It has a pool and daily activities — tomorrow they have Dulcimers perform. I haven’t a clue what that is but if it comes with sausage and biscuits I’m in!
- RT @CBSThisMorning: “It’s not a question of willing, it’s a question of structurally this undermines medicare in the long run." -- @NancyPe… 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSThisMorning: WATCH: Will Ferrell on whether his kids have inherited his sense of humor https://t.co/hw93byFVUt 1 hour ago
- Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/… 23 hours ago
- All up in that #SkimmLife theskimm.com/?r=bbdf8dbd via @theSkimm 3 days ago
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow