We had decided to cancel our plans to go to DC after the wedding because Christina had a seizure, first one in our family, during church services on Sunday. She was with Tony and her kids and mother-in-law Betty at the time. Very thankfully Betty is an RN and took care of her before the ambulance arrived. So far this morning she is doing well in the hospital in Lebanon UMC, waiting on more tests, so keep her in your prayers.
This KOA is beautiful here just north of Roanoke, VA. We are headed out in a few minutes and we’ll be back home is afternoon. As our luck would have it there is a scheduled house showing this afternoon! It always seems to happen that way. When we leave, there’s a showing? Crazy
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 2 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
- A Mother’s Death, a Botched Inquiry and a Sheriff at War - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/17/us/… 4 days ago
- Antarctica Is Melting, and Giant Ice Cracks Are Just the Start nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow