We had decided to cancel our plans to go to DC after the wedding because Christina had a seizure, first one in our family, during church services on Sunday. She was with Tony and her kids and mother-in-law Betty at the time. Very thankfully Betty is an RN and took care of her before the ambulance arrived. So far this morning she is doing well in the hospital in Lebanon UMC, waiting on more tests, so keep her in your prayers.
This KOA is beautiful here just north of Roanoke, VA. We are headed out in a few minutes and we’ll be back home is afternoon. As our luck would have it there is a scheduled house showing this afternoon! It always seems to happen that way. When we leave, there’s a showing? Crazy
- Public Gives Trump Low Marks for First 100 Days: NBC News/WSJ Poll flip.it/cp_ggs 1 day ago
- The Art of the Dronescape - Atlas Obscura atlasobscura.com/articles/drone… 1 day ago
- Trump Tax Plan Would Shift Trillions From U.S. Coffers to the Richest - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/27/us/… 1 day ago
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 2 days ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow