We had decided to cancel our plans to go to DC after the wedding because Christina had a seizure, first one in our family, during church services on Sunday. She was with Tony and her kids and mother-in-law Betty at the time. Very thankfully Betty is an RN and took care of her before the ambulance arrived. So far this morning she is doing well in the hospital in Lebanon UMC, waiting on more tests, so keep her in your prayers.
This KOA is beautiful here just north of Roanoke, VA. We are headed out in a few minutes and we’ll be back home is afternoon. As our luck would have it there is a scheduled house showing this afternoon! It always seems to happen that way. When we leave, there’s a showing? Crazy
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 3 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow