We had decided to cancel our plans to go to DC after the wedding because Christina had a seizure, first one in our family, during church services on Sunday. She was with Tony and her kids and mother-in-law Betty at the time. Very thankfully Betty is an RN and took care of her before the ambulance arrived. So far this morning she is doing well in the hospital in Lebanon UMC, waiting on more tests, so keep her in your prayers.
This KOA is beautiful here just north of Roanoke, VA. We are headed out in a few minutes and we’ll be back home is afternoon. As our luck would have it there is a scheduled house showing this afternoon! It always seems to happen that way. When we leave, there’s a showing? Crazy
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow