We had decided to cancel our plans to go to DC after the wedding because Christina had a seizure, first one in our family, during church services on Sunday. She was with Tony and her kids and mother-in-law Betty at the time. Very thankfully Betty is an RN and took care of her before the ambulance arrived. So far this morning she is doing well in the hospital in Lebanon UMC, waiting on more tests, so keep her in your prayers.
This KOA is beautiful here just north of Roanoke, VA. We are headed out in a few minutes and we’ll be back home is afternoon. As our luck would have it there is a scheduled house showing this afternoon! It always seems to happen that way. When we leave, there’s a showing? Crazy
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 6 days ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 4 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow