I remember a Thanksgiving once when I felt like she looks! Just a few more days — April 1st — until she’s ready to deliver. She has doubled her weight – from a trim 4 and a half pounds to a whopping 9 pounds! Even a pregnant woman carrying quintuplets can’t match that! She really does not waddle anymore either. The pups inside her sort of roam around like a herd stampeding and whichever way they are headed is the direction she goes. She’s all but giving up squatting too — she just sort of hovers a little and hopes for the best. Do not get between her and food either — she’ll take off a limb.
We’ll head back to nashville this weekend so we can be close to our favorite Vet to assist with the delivery if need be. Yorkies have difficulty sometimes in giving birth to all the pups — it’s like they want to keep one!
- RT @TheAndySpears: Now, take the next step. Call on Trump to resign twitter.com/tncitizenactio… 3 days ago
- Check out @momsanitytweets on #TheDailyGlow Cozi was one of her top gadgets for back to school! @promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Safely Snapping the Sun’s Disappearing Act nyti.ms/2vz8dSG 4 days ago
- iGen: Today's Super-Connected Kids Growing Up Less Rebellious Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood- amazon.com/iGen-Super-Con… 4 days ago
- In the South, Confederate monuments often protected, hard to remove thanks tennessean.com/story/news/201… via @tennessean 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow