I remember a Thanksgiving once when I felt like she looks! Just a few more days — April 1st — until she’s ready to deliver. She has doubled her weight – from a trim 4 and a half pounds to a whopping 9 pounds! Even a pregnant woman carrying quintuplets can’t match that! She really does not waddle anymore either. The pups inside her sort of roam around like a herd stampeding and whichever way they are headed is the direction she goes. She’s all but giving up squatting too — she just sort of hovers a little and hopes for the best. Do not get between her and food either — she’ll take off a limb.
We’ll head back to nashville this weekend so we can be close to our favorite Vet to assist with the delivery if need be. Yorkies have difficulty sometimes in giving birth to all the pups — it’s like they want to keep one!
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 13 minutes ago
- Join me in supporting fact-based journalism. Friends save 50% on one year of The Times. refer.newyorktimes.com/hFwZn 21 minutes ago
- Want to organize all your work in one place? Check out Evernote–it’s helped me become more productive than ever. evernote.grsm.io/JamesBauernfei… 9 hours ago
- #wendys Frostee approved! https://t.co/4XGSnXpYtj 3 days ago
- See my story: "Meena's Christening/Baptism" spark.adobe.com/page/L8CDBoEjy… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow