I remember a Thanksgiving once when I felt like she looks! Just a few more days — April 1st — until she’s ready to deliver. She has doubled her weight – from a trim 4 and a half pounds to a whopping 9 pounds! Even a pregnant woman carrying quintuplets can’t match that! She really does not waddle anymore either. The pups inside her sort of roam around like a herd stampeding and whichever way they are headed is the direction she goes. She’s all but giving up squatting too — she just sort of hovers a little and hopes for the best. Do not get between her and food either — she’ll take off a limb.
We’ll head back to nashville this weekend so we can be close to our favorite Vet to assist with the delivery if need be. Yorkies have difficulty sometimes in giving birth to all the pups — it’s like they want to keep one!
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 4 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow