I remember a Thanksgiving once when I felt like she looks! Just a few more days — April 1st — until she’s ready to deliver. She has doubled her weight – from a trim 4 and a half pounds to a whopping 9 pounds! Even a pregnant woman carrying quintuplets can’t match that! She really does not waddle anymore either. The pups inside her sort of roam around like a herd stampeding and whichever way they are headed is the direction she goes. She’s all but giving up squatting too — she just sort of hovers a little and hopes for the best. Do not get between her and food either — she’ll take off a limb.
We’ll head back to nashville this weekend so we can be close to our favorite Vet to assist with the delivery if need be. Yorkies have difficulty sometimes in giving birth to all the pups — it’s like they want to keep one!
- What Up With All the Tornadoes So Far This Year? gizmodo.com/what-up-with-a… 10 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/26/art… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump, Peggy Whitson, Robert Pirsig: Your Tuesday Briefing - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/25/bri… 2 days ago
- The Planet Can’t Stand This Presidency - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/04/21/opi… 4 days ago
- How To Catch A Hacker buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow