I remember a Thanksgiving once when I felt like she looks! Just a few more days — April 1st — until she’s ready to deliver. She has doubled her weight – from a trim 4 and a half pounds to a whopping 9 pounds! Even a pregnant woman carrying quintuplets can’t match that! She really does not waddle anymore either. The pups inside her sort of roam around like a herd stampeding and whichever way they are headed is the direction she goes. She’s all but giving up squatting too — she just sort of hovers a little and hopes for the best. Do not get between her and food either — she’ll take off a limb.
We’ll head back to nashville this weekend so we can be close to our favorite Vet to assist with the delivery if need be. Yorkies have difficulty sometimes in giving birth to all the pups — it’s like they want to keep one!
- Holiday Planning Printables from @CoziFamily - free you sign up for Cozi, the organizing app for families #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @NewYorker: Roy Moore had been banned from a mall in Gadsden, Alabama, because he badgered teen girls, residents of the town, including… 1 week ago
- Free winter season planning calendar from @CoziFamily Nov-Feb all on one sheet! #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Alexa adds support for custom lists-update any list in @CoziFamily app with Alexa & whole family sees it! #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- John McCain Seems to Jab at Trump With ‘Bone Spur’ Remark - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/10/23/us/… 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow