Despite our every effort to resist the need to nap it has always been an issue at our house. One of my daughters commented to me recently that she misses those summer days when, off from school, we would relax and watch a movie in our old house and more often than not take a “bitty nap” during the afternoon. I always thought that the house had some sleeping gas that spread in the house especially our great room because no matter who visited they would often fall asleep! Well it happens here in the coach too.
Perhaps it is just our lifestyle, the way we always make no matter where we are as comfortable as possible, the family pictures, or just the good food and good company. Our motorhome is so comfortable it just seems to lull us and anyone who visits to sleep. Today’s one of those perfectly made snooze days. I hope you have as great a day as we’ve had; just lounging, watching nature around us, playing with the dogs, birds, cat and fish!
- Latest product picks for kids and pets from The @HotDiggityMedia Awards & @cozifamily #promotion -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- New! @CoziFamily Lists now sync with Amazon Alexa! #grocerylists #promo - sot.ag/6H23x https://t.co/LcjsCce3Wv 1 week ago
- Hurricane Irma strengthens to Category 5 as 2nd storm forms behind it - ABC News apple.news/AB9k-rdY4RZ2N3… 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump just flat-out lied about Trump Tower wiretapping - CNN apple.news/AkFxcq955RiCKt… 2 weeks ago
- Sign up for Cozi (free organizing app) by 9/10 to get $15 off at Erin Condren! @ErinCondren @CoziFamily #promo -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow