Despite our every effort to resist the need to nap it has always been an issue at our house. One of my daughters commented to me recently that she misses those summer days when, off from school, we would relax and watch a movie in our old house and more often than not take a “bitty nap” during the afternoon. I always thought that the house had some sleeping gas that spread in the house especially our great room because no matter who visited they would often fall asleep! Well it happens here in the coach too.
Perhaps it is just our lifestyle, the way we always make no matter where we are as comfortable as possible, the family pictures, or just the good food and good company. Our motorhome is so comfortable it just seems to lull us and anyone who visits to sleep. Today’s one of those perfectly made snooze days. I hope you have as great a day as we’ve had; just lounging, watching nature around us, playing with the dogs, birds, cat and fish!
- RT @CBSThisMorning: “It’s not a question of willing, it’s a question of structurally this undermines medicare in the long run." -- @NancyPe… 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSThisMorning: WATCH: Will Ferrell on whether his kids have inherited his sense of humor https://t.co/hw93byFVUt 1 hour ago
- Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/… 23 hours ago
- All up in that #SkimmLife theskimm.com/?r=bbdf8dbd via @theSkimm 3 days ago
- The Senate’s Unaffordable Care Act - The New York Times nytimes.com/2017/06/23/opi… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow