Despite our every effort to resist the need to nap it has always been an issue at our house. One of my daughters commented to me recently that she misses those summer days when, off from school, we would relax and watch a movie in our old house and more often than not take a “bitty nap” during the afternoon. I always thought that the house had some sleeping gas that spread in the house especially our great room because no matter who visited they would often fall asleep! Well it happens here in the coach too.
Perhaps it is just our lifestyle, the way we always make no matter where we are as comfortable as possible, the family pictures, or just the good food and good company. Our motorhome is so comfortable it just seems to lull us and anyone who visits to sleep. Today’s one of those perfectly made snooze days. I hope you have as great a day as we’ve had; just lounging, watching nature around us, playing with the dogs, birds, cat and fish!
- ‘You Will Not Destroy America’: A Trump Battle Is No Longer One-Sided - The New York Times nytimes.com/2018/03/19/us/… 3 days ago
- Trump Rollbacks Target Offshore Rules ‘Written With Human Blood’ nyti.ms/2DfxMJe 1 week ago
- Panama Hotel Owner Declares Victory and Trump’s Name Is Removed nyti.ms/2G0aR7X 2 weeks ago
- Analyst: Lifespan of Apple Products Average 2x Longer Than Android - idropnews.com/news/analyst-l… 2 weeks ago
- The Week in Good News: A Generous Town, Dogs and Dating, and Snow in Rome nyti.ms/2FKceqT 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow